Thursday 30 October 2014

Ali Zafar: Aditya Chopra suggested Shaad Ali to cast me as Tutu in Kill Dil!

Ali Zafar: Aditya Chopra suggested Shaad Ali to cast me as Tutu in Kill Dil!


    

The Total Siyapaa actor will be seen in a completely new light in his upcoming film. Read on to find out how he got that part…

Ali Zafar is back with another film this year, Kill Dil. This YRF production venture has created a lot of buzz ever since its promos came out. His character Tutu has received a lot of rave reviews because of the specific look and the dialect. So we caught up with Ali recently and asked him as to how he ended up doing a YRF film, because he has generally been associated with newer production houses.
The ace musician turned actor opened up and informed that it was his dedication towards his previous projects that led to him getting better offers and finally his dream of working with such a big production house became a reality. But he has always been playing the hero in romcoms. When he read the script did he see himself play such a dark and raw character? We ask…
The actor said, “It was Aditya Chopra who suggested Shaad Ali to cast me as Tutu in Kill Dil. I credit him fully for thinking me in that raw and greyish shade because I had never seen myself in such a role. As an actor I want to be very versatile and want to do a variety of roles and not restrict myself to anything specific.”
The film has been riding high on the popularity meter. Ali Zafar along with Parineeti Chopra and Ranveer Singh have been getting a lot of praise for their acting in Kill Dil. Wethinks Adi has a good sense of casting and it will be great to see Ali in such a new light.

No comments:

Post a Comment